Wednesday, 9 November 2011

We....YOU did it!

I am sitting in Gatwick airport waiting for my flight to India!! What an incredible journey this has been so far. From the initial 30-day challenge to working with SELCO on the solar design to finally being on my way to see it all.

Thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement throughout the past few months. I could not have done it without you. I'd like to say a special thank you to my in incredible with, Lindsay. Without her, this would certainly have not been possible. Her love and motivation saw me through the rougher days of the 30-day challenge. I know I was a grumpy bear in the beginning with no coffee and significantly fewer calories, but she stood right by my side the whole way. Not to mention eating on $1/day for a week!! What an incredible wife and best friend.

Internet service will be spotty, at best, in India, but I will be loading pictures as we go along. I'd love to share the story that you helped write through financial and spiritual support.

I received word last night that, thanks to an extremely generous offer, we have reached our goal for the solar project!! What a blessing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment